In a word, a child’s bedroom has to be magical. Luckily, with a bit of creativity and low costs you can transform your child’s bedroom into an amazing place. Let’s have a look at the most creative child’s bedroom decors.
It is very important that you choose a soothing wall color like lavender or light blue because that gives a room an ease-into-sleep feel. A small splash of color is welcomed and it can be achieved by painting one of the walls in a different color. Choose one of the colors your child loves. You can also go for a mostly black and white palette. To bring plenty of visual interest in the room, paint one wall in white and black stripes and on another wall use your creativity and paint some numbers, animals, flowers or stars in different sizes. Play with colors and shapes as much as you can. Another great idea would be to use wallpaper with different prints. You can find on the market wallpaper with floral, geometric or cartoons print. Choose what your child likes the most. However, if you decide to use wallpaper instead of paint, do not use it for the entire room, otherwise it will look too cluttered.
The furniture must come in bright colors and you must get only what is absolutely necessary, such as the bed, the wardrobe, a desk and a few shelves in order to keep the bedroom airy. Themed furniture will make your kids’ imagination go wild, so choose something they love. On the market you can find different bedroom sets resembling fire stations, castles or even classic forts. It will create a fun atmosphere and turn the room into an imaginative space. Let your child be creative by using chalk paint on the furniture. This way he will free his imagination and have his own creations, displayed in plain sight.
1. You can choose a map of a place that is special to the family, frame it and hang it on the wall. It will add flavor to the room and your child will be curious to discover the world.
2. Choose a rug with variations and multiple colors and place it in the middle of the room so that your child can play on it.
3. On one of the shelves place some photos with special moments from your life.
4. You can cover the storage closets with mirrors, photos or magnetic boards.
5. Try and string a wire from wall to wall for a smart way to showcase your child’s masterpieces. 6.Another great idea would be to enlarge a favorite photo, cut it into even sections, frame it and put it on the wall.
7. Use flexible silicone wall straps to organize some of your child’s toys.
8. Add some nice and colorful curtains in order to complete the décor.